Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Getting so close I could panic.

48 hours from now I am going to be half way between JFK and IST. 
Biggest development is switching to a slightly nicer Athens Hotel and for one more night, so I have 2 full days there.

Most panic right now is too much work work to do in the remaining time, and for god sakes I don't want to be working during my 5 hour layover in JFK.
and since I only have one registered follower here, I can use this as a to do list
Remember to return library books,
send email to ist hotel to remind about ride.
really print out pre-tour plans
breathe

1 comment:

  1. Breathing is good!

    I'm so jealous of you. I've always wanted to visit Greece, ever since I did a report on Ancient Athens in the fourth grade. (Of course, it was so long ago that it was almost a current events presentation.) And just because you only have one "follower" doesn't mean there aren't others like me who get an email everytime you post!

    Have a great time. I know you will!

    ReplyDelete