Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why not just ask Rick

Why rely on the words of others? Why not just a ask WWRD?  What would Rick do? So I have the luxury to just ask him.
------------------------------------
Hi Rick,
It looks like your travels in Italy are going well (at least via what I am seeing on facebook).

I need your opinion on something --After reading your book, watching the show and listening to the podcasts you have convinced me to go to Hydra for a few days.  2 questions: are 3 nights too long? and what is your favorite place to stay in Hydra?

here is my Greek Itinerary

Sat - Samos (Really cant get to anywhere else first night)
Sun, mon, Tue, Hydra (go to athens on first ferry on Wednesday)
wed - thurs Athens - fly out at 11AM on Friday

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Will see you soon, really looking forward to it.

David
--------

I will let you know what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment