Saturday, April 16, 2011

The try out

If it is ever as cold and miserable in Turkey as it was here today, I will be in a little trouble.  I tried out my warm costume  and it was OK, but I have been more comfortable in colder weather  before.  
The quest for comfort in the planning process is a big part of the planning process. We feel it is something we can control- as I said earlier it is why we make reservations, a level of comfort in a strange world. The word is-tan-bul rolls off my tongue and every time I hear it or say it, teases me with many different emotions.  Anticipation,  fear, excitement, anxiety, hope.  Istanbul - Constantinople- destination

Say it slowly     is     tan      bul     - I can smell the spice market

Istanbul Turkey
Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Hamam
A Turkish delight

No comments:

Post a Comment