Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Greek to me.

It makes sense the the non-planned portion of the trip would be the toughest to plan.  Oh just spend  week island hopping in Greece before you go home - sounds cool, romantic, fun.

Ok here so the dilemma - I take a ferry from Kusadsai to Samos on the morning of Saturday May 28. I need to fly out of Athens at 11:00AM on Friday June 3.

I would like to have 2 days in Athens and Friday does not count so I need to get into Athens on Tuesday night or kind of early on Wednesday.

Getting out of Samos on Saturday and getting anywhere but Athens is impossible.  Other destinations? I am drawn to Santorini for reasons that I don't even know other than it seems like my image of a what a Greek Island should be.

Does it make sense to do Athens before heading out to Santorini? That is get there on Saturday spend 2 nights. Go to Santorini on on Monday for 3 nights and back to Athens on Thursday night.  _Too nervous about catching Fridays flight.

My real preference would be multiple islands connected via ferry and it does not seem like it should be that tough.

More on this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment